Our participants have asked for a way to continue to connect with one another after the learning event has ended. We listened. We are happy to announce the RMPHTC Chat Community!
- Who can join? Any public health professional that would like to have an easy way to communicate with and learn from peers can join. RMPHTC will make the initial invitations, but once you are a member you may invite others that you think would be interested.
- What is the time commitment? As little or as much as you would like. There are no meetings or homework (unless you set them up).
- What’s in it for you? You will have the opportunity to communicate, collaborate and share with other public health professionals while building a community of learning, support and insight.
- Who is leading this? The Chat Community members guide the conversations and learning.
- Who supports the Chat Community? The Rocky Mountain Public Health Training Center will help get the conversations started by inviting members and starting some chat channels and will also provide technical support. We are also here to help if you need support putting a learning opportunity or training together.
Interested?Please join the conversation by clicking join. We look forward to chatting with you!
A note: We are using Slack to host this community. During the joining process, you will need to set up an account if you do not already have one. It is easy and free. Here is more information about Slack if you want to explore before you join.
Browse the Slack Help Center below:
Your Profile & Preferences
Add Tools to your Workspace
Tips, Tricks & More
If you would like additional information or need assistance with joining the RMPHTC Chat Community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.