Introduction to Substance Use Disorder and Medication Assisted Treatment
- Introduction to Substance Use Disorder and Medication Assisted Treatment
Public Health Sciences Skills
- Describe what Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) is.
- Identify how we treat OUD.
- Define Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Identify the medications approved by the FDA for use in MAT.
- Describe the basic pharmacology of medications used in MAT.
Length of Learning Opportunity
Click on the green "Register Now" button at the top left of this page. You will need to be logged in or will need to create an account prior to registering for this training. Creating an account will not automatically register you for this training. You will need to re-open this page and register. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with registration questions.