Opioid Reduction and Discontinuation Strategies
- Opioid Reduction and Discontinuation Strategies
Public Health Sciences Skills
- Describe indications for opioid tapering and/or discontinuation.
- Initiate difficult patient conversations.
- Apply appropriate weaning strategies for patients discontinuing chronic opioid therapy.
- Implement opioid withdrawal management and support strategies into practice.
- Employ buprenorphine therapy in support of withdrawal management and in chronic pain treatment.
Length of Learning Opportunity
34 minutes 25 seconds
Click on the green "Register Now" button at the top left of this page. You will need to be logged in or will need to create an account prior to registering for this training. Creating an account will not automatically register you for this training. You will need to re-open this page and register. Please email email@example.com with registration questions.