MAT and Stimulant Abuse: From Harm Reduction to Treatment
- MAT and Stimulant Abuse: From Harm Reduction to Treatment
Public Health Sciences Skills
- Describe the current trends of Stimulant Use Disorder.
- Describe the current treatments available for Stimulant Use Disorder.
- Discuss emerging non-stimulant medication candidates to treat Stimulant Use Disorder.
- Discuss emerging stimulant medication candidates to treat Stimulant Use Disorder.
- Discuss how and when we may choose to use Stimulants to treat Methamphetamine abuse in an OBOT/MAT setting.
Length of Learning Opportunity
Click on the green "Register Now" button at the top left of this page. You will need to be logged in or will need to create an account prior to registering for this training. Creating an account will not automatically register you for this training. You will need to re-open this page and register. Please email email@example.com with registration questions.