Community Engagement and Coalition Building Virtual Workshop - March 24th 2022
- Community Engagement and Coalition Building Virtual Workshop - March 24th 2022
Registration currently not available
12:00pm - 3:00pm MT
Community Dimensions of Practice Skills
Topics covered in the virtual workshop will include:
- Principles and overview of community engagement including
- Recruiting community members/neighbors including:
- Stakeholder analysis – determining who is important to involve
- Strategies to encourage their involvement
- Meeting planning and design to encourage community participation and engagement
- Decision-making strategies that seek maximum appropriate involvement of stakeholders
- Retention strategies
- Describe meeting planning and design strategies that encourage participation and engagement.
- Identify key factors to support the recruitment and retention of community members.
- Conduct a partner analysis.
- Describe how different coalition structures can help support different coalition needs and goals.
- Describe decision-making strategies that seek maximum appropriate involvement of partners.
Length of Learning Opportunity
Click on the green "Register Now" button at the top left of this page. You will need to be logged in or will need to create an account prior to registering for this training. Creating an account will not automatically register you for this training. You will need to re-open this page and register. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with registration questions.
Presenter(s) and/or Content Experts
Registration is limited to individuals from Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, or Wyoming